Guide to capture streaming videos from the Internet
Now you can easily download video from Hulu.com, Youtube.com, Google video, Myspace, Yahoo! Video, CBS, MTV, Megavideo, Photobucket, Dailymotion, Veoh and Demand Five.
What you need to do is just download this Stream Transport (freeware) and using this software to download the videos. Their official address is
– support video hosting websites such as HTTP, RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPE, RTMPTE protocol.
– Auto Capture the url of video while the clip is playing.
– Able to Save as FLV or MP4 format.
– Task Manager and View log are available.
To use this software is pretty simple.
1. Key in the URL address at the Top and click Start button.
2.Click in the page to play the wanted video. (the URL will be automatically detected).
3. Choices the right URL address from the lists and click the Download button. (The download task is created)
4. Select the right URL in the detection list section
5. Click Download to create a download task; The progress of downloads will shown in pop up window.
Download Link : Click Here