Nick Chase: A Detective Story
Tips, Walkthroughs, Cheats, & Strategy – Part 2
- Click on the tiles in order to swap the pictures around. The pieces will not lock into place until you’ve completed the whole picture.
- The pictures can be swapped in any order, you can click on them whether they are next to each other or not.
- When the picture is complete, click on the gun that is flashing on the left side of the floor.
- Click on the top left side of the page and you will get a closer view of some books. Nick tells you that a few books are missing from the shelves.
- File the books according to their alphabetical name. Each time a book is the right place, a number will appear on the spine.You will use those numbers for the combination of the safe.
- Once you’re done with the numbers,leave that pop-up window open. Open the pop-up window for the safe by clicking on it.
- You want to enter the numbers on the safe in the same order that they are in on the books.
- You can have both windows open in order to enter the code.
- The numbers are in the following order…
- 5 4 8 2
- 1 8 3 7
- Once the code has been entered the safe will open automatically. Click on the punch card that is inside.
- Place the punch card on the database and a new window will appear. It will ask you to enter the password.
The Full Article available at http://iphone.shawnliv.com/index.php/iphone-game-tips-and-tricks-for-nick-chase-2/