Write files on your Mac
In short Paragon NTFS solving the problem between the Mac system and NTFS. This software breaking down the barriers between Windows and macOS where Mac users can write, edit, copy, move, delete files on NTFS volumes from your Mac. And, perform the most common volume operations like mount, unmount, and verify.
- Excellent solution for end-users, SOHO, and enterprise, supports all NTFS versions from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 8 (NTFS versions 1.2, 3.0, and 3.1), and mounts the NTFS volumes as native ones.
- Unprecedented high NTFS performance. The transfer rate is the same as with the native HFS file system.
- Familiar interface that is similar to Apple’s Disk Utility.
- Menu Bar add-on that gives you 1-click
- Enable ownership and specify which users are allowed to access each newly-created file or folder, along with their read/write/execute privileges.
- Save last access time if you need macOS to recall every file you access on a selected volume.
- Enable spotlight indexing if you want instant Spotlight search, and if you want to view the detailed info about volume used space: how much space is occupied by applications, music, video, photos, etc.
- Mount in read-only if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files.
- Do not mount automatically if you want to manually control access to a volume.
Download link : Click Here!