How to combine mp3 files into a single file?
A tiny and free shell extension for you to combine multiple MP3 files into a single files. Accordingly, the designer wrote this program for the purpose of joining mp3 rips of his audio books in to a single MP3 files. All that is really required for these MP3 files is that they be appended to a single file, one after the other. Generally, this MP3 file can be play by most of the music player.
– Modified join code to use unbuffered file I/O to prevent filling the system cache
– Fixed a bug in the file mapping code which prevented some files from being processed
– Fixed a bug which screwed up the order of files when dragging them more than one place
– Added an option to show file paths on the order page
– Switched UI to a wizard
– Fixed a bug which caused only the first 1MB of each source file to be joined
– Fixed a bug which caused large file joins to overwrite the start of the target file
– Modified joining code to consume fewer system resources
– Removed dependency on functions not exported from MSVCRT.DLL on Win2k
– Added some missing files to the source installation