A Step by Step Mathematical tools
A useful Graphing calculator develop by Microsoft is available for free now. In brief, users can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus.
In particular, the program provides a graphing calculator that plots in 2D and 3D, step-by-step equation solving, and useful tools to help students with math and science studies.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
-.NET Framework Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Free download
– Computer processor 500 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum); 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
– Memory 256 MB of RAM (minimum); 512 MB or more (recommended)
– Display resolution 800 x 600, 256 colors (minimum); 1024 x 768, 32-bit (recommended)
– Video Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
– Disk space 65 MB available disk space
Download Link : Click Here