Some highlights of the abilities of the K-Lite Codec Pack.
- Totally customizable installation with many options. You control what gets installed.
- Supports unattended deployment.
- Checks your system for broken codecs and other anomalies, and fixes these problems.
- Compatible with all DirectShow players.
- Just the best and most essential codecs. No unnecessary bloat.
- Allows you to play practically everything.
- Hardware accelerated decoding of common video formats (on compatible systems).
- Examples of supported file formats:
.mkv .webm .mp4 .mov .avi .ogm .m2ts .ts .mpg .3gp .wmv .mxf .rm .rmvb .dv .mp3 .flac .m4a .ogg .wv .ape .mka .opus .mpc .tak .alac .amr
- Examples of supported video formats:
H.264, H.265/HEVC, VP8, VP9, AV1, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG-4, H.263, Theora, MJPEG, ProRes, Huffyuv, Cineform HD, and many others.
- Examples of supported audio formats:
AC3, DTS, AAC, MP3, DTS-HD, TrueHD, E-AC3, Vorbis, FLAC, WMA, Atrac, ADPCM, TrueAudio, Wavpack, and many others.
MPC-HC (included player):
- Supports HDR and 3D video (when using included MadVR video renderer).
- High quality video upscaling (when using included MadVR video renderer).
- Plays Bluray discs (no menu support).
- Supports streaming video from Youtube, Twitch, and many other websites.
(Requires placing Youtube-dl.exe in MPC-HC folder)
Other notable features:
- Fast thumbnail generation in Explorer for all your video files.
- Includes utility for configuring and managing the installed codecs.
- Frequent updates and smart support staff.
Download : Click Here!