mp3DirectCut is a very tiny application that help you to edit MPEG audio instantly.
You can remove any parts, split files, change the volume level or copy regions to several new files. Generally, you don’t need to decompress your MP3 into a PCM format.
The saves work will encode the time and disk space. Moreover, it maintains the quality through any re-compressions.
• Non-destructive cut, copy, paste
• Volume change, fade, normalize, pause detection
• mp3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder
• Fast mp3 visualisation and easy navigation
• Supports Layer 2 (dvd/dvb audio)
• ID3v1.1 tag editor, ID3v2 tag keeping
• Cue Sheet support
• Auto cue (track dividing by time values)
• Track splitting with filename and ID3v1.1 tag creation
• VU meter, bitrate visualisation
• High speed recorder
• Fast play
• Command line usage
• 200 MHz
• MP3 ACM system codec (present in XP) or mpglib.dll
• For MP3 recording: Lame encoder DLL or ACM