How to monitoring your HDD/SSD health status
In brief, CrystalDiskInfo is a free HDD/SSD utility application to monitoring health status, temperature and control AAM/APM settings. Generally, it supports S.M.A.R.T. information and a part of USB-HDD.
In short, S.M.A.R.T. Information consist of Read Error Rate, Spin-Up time, Start/Stop Count, Reallocated Sector Count, Seek Error Rate, Seek Time Performance and Others.
- Webhosting Guide: Control Panels from a User Perspective
- A bus driver hit by passengers in China Wuhan
- WebHosting Guide: Shared, VPS and Dedicated
- How to combine mp3 files into a single file?
- Free Excellent Graphics Editing GIMP for Mac
- K-Lite Codec Pack 5.7.0 Mega, Standard, Full, Update, 64-bit, Corporate
FaceBook Fan’s Page